Torus Ultimate livestock fencing –
you know it makes fence
Torus 8/80/22 is the ultimate livestock fencing. Not only is it faster and easier to install the 22cm spacing is the optimal for sheep. The extra space prevents animals getting their heads stuck and tearing out their ear tags whilst still acting as a secure barrier.
- The solid vertical wires makes the fence quicker and easier to pull up (as it doesn’t fold on the hinge joints) and yet still follows undulation in the ground very well
- The smooth knot allows the netting to be easily pulled around turning posts
- 22cm vertical wire spacing makes tying off easier without the need to strip out vertical wires
- Knots can easily be removed if required by snipping across the diagonal wire on the knot.
Quality of finished fence
- The solid vertical wires is more resistant to downward pressure of livestock
- Torus knot is small and unobtrusive