These terms and conditions refer to spring ‘Golden Ticket’ promotion 2020 brought to you by Tornado Wire Limited, whose registered office is at Muthill Road, Crieff, Perthshire, PH7 4HQ (“Tornado”, “we”, “us”, “our”). These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any message about that promotion, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online (“promotional material”). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional information, the promotional information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By taking part in this promotion, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- You must be aged 18 or older to enter the promotion and resident in the England, Scotland, Wales and NI. Employees of Tornado Wire Limited, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one winning code per person. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result of accepting a prize. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Claim your prize ‘beer for a year’ by contacting us with your unique winning gold ticket code.
Send by email: email@example.com
By Post: Kate Lee, Tornado Wire Ltd, Unit 4b, Waterloo Road Ind Est, Bidford On Avon, Warwickshire, B50 4JH.
- Offer applies to purchases of R8/80/22 100m made from participating Tornado distributors or direct from Tornado in double stacked pallet quantities.
- The prize is as stated:
A monthly beer box subscription for 12 months to be chosen by Tornado and supplied by Virgin Wines. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- Although we will try our best to make sure that promotions run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel a promotion at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering a promotion, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by English law and by entering this promotion you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and our decision on all matters relating to our promotions is final. By contacting Tornado with your winning code an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.